The process of clash detection & clash removal is intended to finally produce “To Be Built” model after incorporating the changes (Coordination process results) into a 3D model. In other words, it is the process of producing coordinated 3D model.
Our MEPF Coordinated Model making process involves:
Incorporate the resolutions into model and develop “Integrated” and “To Be Built Model” / Constructability Review Process >> Develop Coordinated Model
- Incorporate the resolutions into model and develop “Integrated” and “To Be Built Model” / Constructability Review Process >> Develop Coordinated Model
- Use Clash Resolution Reports (CRR) / Constructability Reviews based on sought/planned “Resolution” to be used by the project and site team along with rest project stakeholders.
- Develop a complete record of coordination and resolution process for further site usage. Develop completely “Integrated” and “To Be Built Model” to be used at “Site”
3DPrime Provides following unique MEP-HVAC Services
- 3D MEP ( Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) Modeling
- Clash Detection & Resolution Services
- CDR Reports (Project team’s review, Approvals and incorporation in model). Model based resolution (For discrepancies).
- Project Coordination Support. Support for Optimized routing Support and incorporation into 3D Model.
- Composite Services Drawings (CSD) From Clash Free Model
- Customer specific scale with ISO Standard Drawing Size
- Shop Drawings / Fabrication Drawings (Single Services Drawings = SSD)
- HVAC Ducting & Equipment Layout
- Piping & Equipment Layout with Section Details
- Fire Fighting System Layout
- Lighting & Conduit layout
- Cable Tray layout with Section Details
- Spool Drawings, Sleeve Drawings,
- Builders Work Drawing